Andes Lineas Aereas was reported by various news outlets to be planning the following new routes over the last few months. Most of the scheduled flights have been verified by the editor of this blog as currently in operation but they might have started later than originally announced.
All routes are operated by MD-83's or 737-800's or a combination of both.
* Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP) - Tucuman (TUC) - eff 21Nov17 - 6x/weekly
The route was originally announced as going on to Jujuy (JUJ) after stopping in Tucuman (TUC) but the airline is currently flying Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP) to Jujuy (JUJ) non-stop and might not have ever started Jujuy (JUJ) as an extension of Tucuman (TUC).
Summer 2018 - Seasonal Service - Scheduled
* Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP) - Punta del Este, Uruguay (PDP) - eff 22Dec17 - 5x/weekly
This marks the first scheduled international service by Andes although the airline has flown charter series for tour companies to Brazil and the Caribbean plus occasional international ad hoc charters for professional sports teams, in addition to the large number of Argentine domestic student and sports charters that it has flown for many years.
* Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP) - Mar del Plata (MDQ) - eff 27Dec17 - 3x/weekly
This is a resumption of the route that Andes flew in summer 2017.
* Buenos Aires Aeroparque (AEP) or Ezeiza (EZE) - Florianopolis, Brazil (FLN) - eff January 2018
Summer 2018 - Seasonal Service - Charters
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Varadero, Cuba (VRA) - eff 30Dec17 - 1x/weekly
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Porlamar, Venezuela (PMV) - eff 30Dec17 - 2x/weekly
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Samana, Dominican Republic (AZS) - eff Dec 2017 ? - 1x/weekly
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Cabo Frio, Brazil (CFB) - eff January 2018
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Porto Seguro, Brazil (BPS) - eff January 2018
* Buenos Aires Ezeiza (EZE) - Salvador, Brazil (SSA) - eff January 2018
* Cordoba (COR) - Florianopolis, Brazil (FLN) - eff 04Nov17-31Mar18
* Cordoba (COR) - Cabo Frio, Brazil (CFB) - eff January 2018 (?)
* Cordoba (COR) - Maceio, Brazil (MCZ) - eff 07Apr18
This is a new charter service contracted by tour operators for sale to customers buying tour packages. It is intended as a year-round service to this beach resort in northeastern Brazil subsidized by the local state government in the form of reduced fuel taxes to incentivize flights that will help fill local hotels in the offseason.