Sunday, March 24, 2013

NOTICE TO READERS: Editor Traveling until May 31

Dear Loyal Readers:

I have posted few news items since the beginning of February because I was preparing for an extended trip to the United States, which I started on March 8.  I plan to return to Argentina in the middle of May and start posting regularly again approximately the end of May.   

During my visit to the U.S. I plan to access a few old photos and scan a number of slides from my collection taken at Aeroparque (AEP), Ezeiza (EZE) and Montevideo (MVD) in the 1970's through 1990's which ought to provide some very interesting material for the blog in addition to the usual postings.     

In the meantime, I might do the occasional post if there is some very interesting news to convey.

Otherwise, you should plan on seeing regular postings in about two months' time. 

Best Wishes,

Phil Perry
Editor - Argentina Airline News, Photography & Spotting

No comments:

Post a Comment